- On December 27, 2016
- In Uncategorized
DISCOVER SCUBA DIVING
Have you ever wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater. If you want to find out but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving will let you try scuba to see if you like it. Boracay Adventures offer a version of this program, either in a pool or other body of water.
While not an actual scuba certification, during the Discover Scuba Diving experience you’ll learn how to use scuba equipment in shallow water and get a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world.
THE FUN PART
There is nothing like breathing underwater for the very first time. It takes a little getting used to –after all, human beings weren’t designed to do that – but after a few minutes of awestruck wonder, most participants realize how easy scuba diving really is. The biggest challenge instructors have with the Discover Scuba Diving program is not coaxing participants into the water, but coaxing them out when the program is over. The fun part? It’s all fun!
WHAT YOU LEARN
You learn the basics you need to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional. One thing you’ll learn is that you really can breathe underwater and whether you like doing that or not. You will learn what wearing scuba equipment feels like and how easy it is to move around underwater while wearing it. Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater and learn whether you can be comfortable underwater and you will learn some basic skills and safety rules that will carry over to your full scuba certification course when you take the next step.
A quick sum-up on what’s gonna happen on the activity
- Take a glimpse of the aquatic heaven in Boracay with a 2-hour scuba diving session
- Immerse yourself in an open and confined water diving experience taught by a professional diving instructor
- Rest easy as a diving equipment rental is already included in the package
- A classroom instruction will be held by professional instructors to guide you on what and what not to do
- Don’t worry about losing your way as you’ll be picked up and dropped off by a tour guide at either D’ Mall McDonald’s or Starbucks Boracay Station 1
- See the beauty of Boracay from underneath the surface of its beautiful beaches
- Get to interact with fishes and see the marine ecosystem in its full splendor
- This is the perfect getaway for adventure seekers
With morning and afternoon time slots for you to choose from that way you can adjust your activity bucket schedule and make sure that Discover Scuba Diving is included.