DIGITAL UNDERWATER IMAGING COURSE
Underwater photography is one of the most popular diving specialties, and with so many underwater cameras to choose from, it has become easier and more fun than ever to capture images of your underwater scuba adventures. The PADI Digital Underwater Photographer course gets you going quickly, whether you use a point-and-shoot camera or a sophisticated dSLR like the pros.
THE FUN PART:
With the rise of digital photography capabilities, there are now numerous options for capturing images underwater. From simple point-and-shoot cameras that take both photographs and video to more high-end equipment that shoots high-definition images, you’re sure to find a system that meets your needs.
WHAT YOU LEARN
Through hands-on training during two scuba dives and guidance from your PADI Professional, you’ll discover:
- How to choose the right underwater camera system for you.
- The PADI SEA (Shoot, Examine, Adjust) method for getting great shots quickly.
- Principles for good composition of underwater images.
- Practical techniques to take great photos with your digital camera.
YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE
Shoot like a pro and earn your next certification:
- Sign up for Digital Underwater Photographer Online and start learning right away.
- Enroll in a PADI Digital Underwater Photographer course at your PADI Dive Center or Resort.
- Browse the PADI Course Catalog.
- Check out the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating.